I don’t know how many times I’ve heard “kids are expensive!” The USDA states it will cost over $222,000 to raise one child until they turn 18! Holy cow! I get it. You have an extra mouth to feed, more clothes to buy, and more butts to wipe… Yeah I went there. But today I want to share with you some tips that will help you save some dough on you little ones.
Funny story. I was never a huge mustard fan until I got pregnant then I wanted mustard on everything. I would smother it on top of my burgers and then add more mustard before each bite. It was kind of a problem. One of my favorite meals was toasted turkey sandwiches with this delicious honey mustard. Still amazingly delicious even after having baby girl.
Sorry I missed last week y’all. It was my first week back to work and we had a busy weekend! But I’m back. This weekend we got a hint of fall weather and enjoyed the apple festival in the crisp air. Well we just went to the craft section to find Christmas presents for family and friends and I walked out with two gifts for baby girl. Oops! This week I already have one post ready for y’all and maybe if baby cooperates we will have two.
We now have 4 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 4 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.