Two of my favorite things in this world… Honey and butter. Yea you can’t really go wrong with either one, especially when you put them together. It’s the simple things in life that bring joy and the golden sweetness of honey and creamy butter that make me oh so joyful.
Another week has flown by. Seriously, I don’t know how Sunday comes so quickly. But that happens when life is crazy busy. Hope y’all have a wonderful week and slow down to enjoy spring.
This week I shared…
Did you see that the other blog hop ladies and I are having a giveaway???
We now have 4 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 4 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
I’ve got baby decorating brain! Specifically all things woodland themed, pink, and gold. I would love to say that the nursery is almost complete and we just need to add our sweet baby girl. Want to know the truth??? This is what our nursery looks like right now…
Yea not even close. Our goal was to have it done 2 weeks ago, which has obviously not happened. We are now hoping for March 27th to be done with the main parts and then the decorating begins! Yipee. So for now I’m trying to do little things here are there. So you may see some nursery art projects and such in the near future.