Hey y’all! I’m back sharing a super simple, less than 5 minute, hair style with you! A few weeks ago I shared the main part of my 5 minute hairstyle… It’s called french braiding your hair at night, sleeping, and then waking up and shaking it out ha! Ok now that you are caught up let’s get started with this simple gem!
The Half Twist
Happy Sunday/Monday friends! This weekend has been nice and relaxing. The weather was great for a cozy day in watching movies! Sometime you just need that time to do nothing, relax, and take a bath! Ahhh. Hopefully you will get to relax this week and it won’t be too hectic with back to school time!
This week I shared…
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
No no this is not a statement that I’m pregnant, but rather I want to share with y’all what I am doing to prepare my body for pregnancy. Having children wasn’t in our minds due to me completing my masters in nutrition and my hubby taking medication for ulcerative colitis. The doctor warned him that he couldn’t take the medication when we went to have kids. Well, after completing our first Whole30 and my hubby getting off his medication, the idea of having a baby was now possible. So I started doing a lot of research and wanted to get my body prepared for while might happen in the future.