Today, I’m excited to bring you 25 tasty and traditional real food recipes! Recently, I’ve really started diving into the whole Traditional Real Food thing. In school, we learned all about what a “healthy” diet was and all that jazz. Some things never added up to me. For instance, if fat is so bad why did people a hundred or so years ago eat high fat diets and lack the so called new era western health problems? After doing a lot of research, we’ve dived into a traditional real food
diet lifestyle and I feel better than ever. We ate really healthfully before, but now we have added in more healthy fats (butter, coconut oil, etc), started soaking grains, and drinking raw milk (well I do, not my hubby). On to the rest of the post! Stay tuned to where I outline what real traditional food is…
25 Traditional Real Food Recipes
October has been a fun and crazy month. We were in Chicago 2 weeks ago and this past weekend we were at a church retreat (which was awesome btw), and soon we have a trip to Ohio and Pennsylvania to visit friends. Hopefully it will calm down after that hahah who am I kidding it’s the holidays! Maybe next year it will calm down.
This week I shared…
We now have 5 hosts! That means when you link up to 1 blog your link show up on all 5 blogs! More opportunity for you to be seen! Party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings! Let’s get our party on! But first a few rules….
▪ Link up your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
▪ The posts can be new or old! But please don’t link up the same project each week. It will be deleted.
▪ Make sure you link to a direct post not just your blog home page. It makes it easier for people to find your post!
▪ Link back to us… Grab a button or just put a little link at the bottom of your post!
▪ Visit other blogs linking up to the hop! Feel free to spread the love and tell your friends about our blog hop.
Did you know that you can heal cavities? Sounds crazy yes, but if teeth can de-mineralize wouldn’t it make sense to be able to re-mineralize them? I wish I would have learned this a long time ago.. you know before I had all those cavities filled. We all know that cavities can be caused by poor dental hygiene, but there are many other factors that contribute, a major one being diet.
A major problem that Americans face is not getting enough healthy fats in out diets. We have been warned that saturated fat causes heart disease and so we stick to all the “healthy” mono and polyunsaturated fat. Luckily, science is proving this wrong. Your probably thinking what the heck does this have anything to do with dental health? Well fat soluble vitamins are critical in remineralizing teeth.